Today, I want to talk to you about a phrase that I often hear from my clients, friends, and colleagues – “Bad feminist.”
“I feel like a bad feminist, but…” and this phrase is always followed by a confession of why the speaker’s feelings, actions, and beliefs don’t match up.
There are lots of reasons, most of which are external circumstances, women give for not always feeling empowered to act on their beliefs. However, none of these reasons is the real reason why this conflict occurs.
On this episode, we explore the process that causes the disconnect between our beliefs and actions, and exactly why you feel bad about it. Listen in as I share a step-by-step process to help you stop feeling like a “bad feminist” and actually practice what you believe in without anything holding you back.
If you’re interested in signing up for the upcoming program, Unf*ck Your Brain: A Feminist Blueprint to Mastering Your Mind and Getting the Life You Want, click here to get more information.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why your politics and actions don’t always match up.
- Where the guilt of being a “bad feminist” often comes from.
- The step-by-step solution to feeling like a “bad feminist.”
- What you can do to ensure you don’t feel outraged, disempowered, or attacked by sexist jokes or comments.
- How to change your thinking in a way that will help you show up as your feminist self more often.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Learn more about Unf*ck Your Brain: A Feminist Blueprint to Mastering Your Mind and Getting the Life You Want
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!