Do you ever feel like your accomplishments might have been due to luck, chance, or connections? Do you worry that you’ll be exposed as a fraud even if you’re well into your career? Do you feel like everyone around you is smarter or works harder or does a better job than you? Do you find yourself terrified of making mistakes and constantly believing you’re likely to make one no matter how experienced you are in your career?
If you’re a high achiever and you answered “yes” to any of these questions you might be suffering from Impostor Syndrome. In this episode, we take a deep dive into this fundamental conviction that you’re not good enough in some kind of unspecified way, and examine the roots of this damaging thought pattern.
Join us for an exploration of how Impostor Syndrome is holding you back in your career and personal life and discover tips and strategies for overcoming this feeling and fear that you’ll be “found out” to be undeserving or unqualified, or revealed as a fraud.
Make sure to download your three-step process to help you kick Impostor Syndrome and start feeling confident, capable, and deserving.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- What the Impostor Syndrome is all about.
- How it shows up in our lives, careers, and business.
- Where the belief that you’re not good enough in some way comes from.
- The detrimental impact of the Impostor Syndrome on your life.
- A powerful tool for dealing with Impostor Syndrome.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Click Here to download your three-step process to help you kick Impostor Syndrome and start feeling confident, capable, and deserving.
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!