After doing this podcast for about 6 months, I’ve learned a lot about many of you. On the other hand, most of you don’t know much about me.
For as long as I can remember, I felt like my purpose on this planet was to contribute to women’s liberation, which led me to pursue a career as a professional feminist. Although I worked to fight against the effects of gender socialization that taught women to constantly doubt themselves, I had an incredibly difficult time living the principles I was standing up for.
In this episode, I decided to share my story because I think many of you will identify with it and find it helpful to hear how I used coaching to change my own life. Join me to discover how I was able to apply coaching to my own life to help close the gap between intellectually understanding the feminist principles and actually living them.
I am also really excited to tell you about some changes that are coming to this podcast and my new offerings that all start with my own story.
If you’re interested in signing up for the upcoming program, Unf*ck Your Brain: A Feminist Blueprint to Mastering Your Mind and Getting the Life You Want, click here to apply.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- My background as a professional feminist.
- The disconnect I experienced between understanding the feminist principles and living them.
- The “secret sauce” I used to close that gap and begin feeling unstoppable.
- My coaching journey and how I got to where I am today.
- Upcoming changes to the show and my new offerings that you have to look forward to.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Apply for the upcoming program, Unf*ck Your Brain: A Feminist Blueprint to Mastering Your Mind and Getting the Life You Want
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!