Often, our beliefs about ourselves present themselves as facts. However, most of the time they are simply our biased thoughts about our past experiences based on our perception. These “complicated” narratives about ourselves are the root cause of our lack of self-confidence.
Many of my clients have a fundamental lack of confidence. They don’t believe that they are good enough to have what they want. They don’t believe that they are smart enough, talented enough, thin enough, or lovable enough.
So what can you do to close this gap?
On this episode, we take a look at how most of us try to “fix” our lack of confidence and examine why trying to accomplish something external will never solve this issue.
Join us as I explain how self-confidence really works and how you can begin creating it in your own life.
If you think you need a boost in this process, check out the Clutch.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why external accomplishments DO NOT create confidence.
- Why getting external validation from other people only briefly works.
- Whether your past achievements are useful in building self-confidence.
- How to use certain things from your past to begin building self-confidence.
- Where true confidence comes from and how you can create it in your life.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you feel like you need help with creating confidence in your life, check out the Clutch.
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!