August is finally here, the time of year when a lot of people go on vacation. Inspired by all the travelers in my life, I decided to dedicate this week’s episode to taking how to take time off from work… without constantly worrying and checking your email.
It’s common for lawyers to feel like they should always be working. Today’s technology-driven world makes this propensity even worse.
Most lawyers who can’t stop thinking of work blame it on the job, the partner on the case, or the legal profession itself. Today, I’m going to teach you the real culprit, and give you a concrete practice that you can start applying today to build the ability to take small amounts of time off work that are truly relaxing.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why so many lawyers are unable to take time off without thinking about work and checking their email.
- What you’re really afraid of when you go offline for a period of time.
- The benefits of completely unplugging from work.
- The most important thing you can do in order to enjoy any time off.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Join me on the upcoming webinar: My Top 3 Secrets to Overcoming Lawyer Stress
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!