I spent ten years practicing law in one form or another, and ten years feeling anxious almost all the time. I find that many of my clients don’t even realize how anxious they are, or assume that daily and even hourly anxiety is just a normal part of life.
But the truth is, that much anxiety is corrosive to your happiness and even to your health. And it doesn’t have to be that way.
On this episode, we delve into two different levels of working with anxiety – the physical sensation in your body and the thoughts that are causing that feeling. Tune in as I share a two-part “chill pill” for relieving anxiety immediately, an exercise that will help to calm your physical sensations and a practice that will allow you to explore your thoughts and eliminate worry quickly.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why we generally experience feelings of anxiety.
- The two levels of anxiety.
- The physical sensations associated with anxiety.
- A tool to help you calm down and start physically feeling better quickly.
- How spending just a few minutes on that exercise can save you hours down the road.
- The biggest misconception about how our feelings are produced.
- The power of surfacing and noticing your thoughts.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter a raffle for a Free 30-minute coaching session by leaving a review on iTunes – Here’s how to do it
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!