As lawyers, we’re no strangers to feeling overwhelmed by our workload and doing our best to balance it with our social, family, and personal lives.
Throughout my practice of law, I regularly experienced overwhelm. It wasn’t until I figured out what was causing it, that I was able to learn to manage this state of anxiety and regain control of my life.
In this episode, I share my process for managing overwhelm, calming yourself down quickly, and setting yourself up for success.
I purposely made this episode short and sweet so that any time you feel overwhelmed, you can listen to get a bit of a boost and calm the anxiety so you can move forward with your day.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- What really causes overwhelm (and it’s not what you think).
- The key to figuring out overwhelm.
- My process for calming yourself down.
- Tips for replacing your thoughts of overwhelm with useful thoughts.
- The importance of creating a plan for everything you need to accomplish.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter a raffle for a Free 30-minute coaching session by leaving a review on iTunes – Here’s how to do it
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!