Welcome to the 10th episode of The Lawyer Stress Solution podcast. In honor of this modest milestone, I’m going to tell you a secret that you all want to know – the secret to being a better lawyer.
On this episode, we look at a couple of different things that you may think would make you a better lawyer and why they don’t actually matter. I also reveal what truly DOES make a difference to your performance, and three primary ways that practicing this skill will make you a better lawyer.
If you enjoy this podcast and want help applying this work to your life, check out the Clutch, my feminist mindset coaching community.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why you don’t need to work hard to be a better lawyer.
- The biggest misconception that lawyers have about legal ability.
- The one skill that actually makes you a better lawyer.
- How learning this one tool can increase your productivity, your analytic skills, and your confidence.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!