It’s the beginning of July, and that means one thing for a lot of you – mid-year reviews.
Over the last two weeks, almost every one of my clients has reached out to me freaking out about this anxiety-filled time of year, unsure about what to expect from their performance reviews, and what they will mean. Regardless of whether they have been killing it or struggling with their work, the entire process has them fearful.
On this episode of The Lawyer Stress Solution, we delve into the outcomes of mid-year reviews and why they bring up so much anxiety about your performance and career. Tune in to discover a step-by-step process for successfully navigating your performance review and find out how you can use this information to take your practice to the next level. No meltdown required.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why you get incredibly anxious about your mid-year review.
- Why the meltdown during this trying time of year is unnecessary.
- The two types of feedback you can receive in a mid-year review, and how to distinguish between them.
- How to know which parts of your review to incorporate and which to ignore.
- How you can use your review to boost your performance without any additional stress.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- My article on the mid-year review meltdown, which you can read over on Above the Law.
- Download your Free Guide to help you Tame Your Anxious Lawyer Brain
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!