Whether it’s asking someone out on a date, asking for a promotion or more responsibility at your job, or taking the necessary steps to make partner, the primitive part of your brain will always tell you that it’s a bad idea and you’re going to fail. That fear, more often than not, will prevent you from moving forward, without taking that risk.
This week’s episode is a short but important message to help you work through your fear and take the risks you want to take in life. Tune in to find out why your fear IS NOT a true reflection of any “danger” that might be happening to you at the moment and how you can coach yourself to believe that.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why we’re so fearful of taking risks.
- Why your fear is unfounded when it comes to risk taking.
- How you can work through your fears and do the things that you want to do.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Sign up for The Lawyer Stress Edition: Small Group Program
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!