Everything in the world that has been created by humankind started with a thought in someone’s mind. Yet most of us don’t think on purpose at all; we just passively receive and believe our thoughts even though those thoughts create everything around us.
Today, I’m talking about the core of everything I teach – the importance of thinking new thoughts. I explain why simply thinking positive doesn’t work for most people and share a powerful tool that I use in my coaching for adopting new thinking. Join me to find out exactly what you need to do in order to make those new thoughts more believable and how you can create routines that will actually help you make lasting changes.
Remember, you can listen and learn about the concepts I teach, but if you want extraordinary results, you will need to put in the time to regularly practice them. If you would like some help with this work, visit TheLawyerStressSolution.com/minisession to book a free consultation call with me.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why thinking new thoughts is the secret to having a good life.
- A tool to help you practice thinking new thoughts.
- Why adopting a positive thinking mindset doesn’t work for many people.
- How you can make your new thoughts more believable.
- The importance of regular practice and how to create routines that work for you.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Visit TheLawyerStressSolution.com/minisession to book a free consultation call with me.
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!