This week, I have a special treat for all of you: I’m talking to Heather Hubbard, a former lawyer and bad-ass lawyer coach on this bonus edition of The Lawyer Stress Solution podcast.
I invited Heather to the show to share what she’s learned in her legal career and how she implements that into her coaching practice. In this episode, we explore the concept of staying in the flow of life and why it’s absolutely necessary in our daily lawyer hustle.
From the importance of meditation to Heather’s tips for making partner without going crazy, you’ll get a good understanding of what you can begin doing today to lead a balanced life as a lawyer.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Who Heather works for and her general approach to law and coaching.
- The importance of balancing your hustle with flow in your career and daily life.
- The role meditation plays in living a balanced life as a lawyer.
- Coaching tools Heather uses with her lawyer clients.
- The power of taming your lawyer brain.
- Tips to help you make partner without killing yourself hustling along the way.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Hustle and Flow podcast
- Meditations Minis Podcast by Chel Hamilton
- Heather’s Legal Career Clarity Course
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!