Today, we’re kicking off a 4-part mini-series about how lawyer brain impacts the 4 major areas of your life – your work, love and relationships, family and friends, and your relationship with yourself. This month, we’ll be focusing on how the lawyer brain combines with social programming, conditioning, and thousands of messages we’ve been inculcated with since birth. We’ll be talking about how you can overcome this programming so that you can create what you want in every area of your life.
On this first installment of this mini-series, we’re talking about healthy habits and why they are so difficult to keep up in a high-stress work environment. From managing your all-or-nothing thinking to building a better relationship with your body, you’ll find out everything you need to know to begin building new habits that alight with your goals.
Visit TheLawyerStressSolution.com/body to download a daily checklist to keep track of what small daily things you’re doing that feel good for your body (includes a list of ideas for things you can try). You’ll also be added to the sneak peek interest list for a new program that will focus on how to overcome social conditioning and get what you want in life in these four major areas.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- The healthy habits for a productive life.
- The dangers of the “all or nothing” thinking about your habits and the best way to counter it.
- Why you should change how you think about your body.
- How perfectionism can get in the way of keeping consistent healthy habits.
- How you can begin changing your relationship with your body.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Download a daily checklist to keep track of what small daily things you’re doing that feel good for your body.
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!