One of the emotions that my coaching clients struggle with the most is guilt. And that guilt is not limited to one area of life. My clients experience guilt about their professional performance, work hours, family obligations, parenting, friendships, and their relationship with themselves, among other things.
On this episode, we’re taking a deep dive into the topic of guilt – what creates it, what to do about it, and what you might want to consider feeling instead. Join me to find out what small change you can make today to counter feelings of guilt, stop being a victim and become a powerful actor in your own life.
If you’re interested going even deeper and would like some help with this work, check out the Clutch.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- What guilt is really all about and why we’re likely to be susceptible to it.
- The importance of understanding that your thoughts don’t hold any moral value.
- Where feelings of guilt come from for most of you.
- How I’ve worked through my personal guilt and sense of family obligations in dealing with holidays.
- The biggest game changer when it comes to dealing with your guilt.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- To work with me check out the Clutch.
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!