On this short but impactful episode of The Lawyer Stress Solution, I am excited to share a powerful tool with all of you that I often teach to my coaching clients.
Whether you’re devastated after a promising first date or you’re stressing out about edits to your memo, you’re taking other people’s behavior personally. This learned behavior has a tremendous impact on your personal and professional life and also happens to be the number one cause of any interpersonal conflict.
In this episode, I explain the importance of not taking things personally and I prove to you that what other people choose to do means absolutely NOTHING about you. Tune in to find out what you can start doing today to stop taking someone else’s actions personally and dramatically improve your romantic and professional life.
If you’re interested going even deeper and would like some help with this work, check out the Clutch.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- A powerful mantra to help you not take things personally.
- The difference between understanding concepts intellectually and actually applying them.
- Why what other people do means nothing about you.
- The process that you can use to learn to stop taking things personally.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
If you want help applying this work to your life, check out the Clutch, my feminist mindset coaching community.
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!