This week, we’re taking a deep dive into the topic of being more productive. In today’s culture, productivity is a way of life. So what happens when we don’t feel like we’re meeting society’s standard of “productive?”
The market is saturated with tools to help us meet the demands of productivity. There are different workflows that you can follow to help you structure your work and be more organized; however, you will more than likely not stick with any of them if you don’t get your head “in the right place.”
In this episode of The Lawyer Stress Solution, we’re talking about the mental aspects of improved productivity such as anxiety, cultivating productive thoughts, and reducing shame around the subject. I also teach you what you can begin practicing in your own daily life to help you be more productive.
If you need some help with the work that we covered on this episode, check out the Clutch.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- The two-part solution to boosting productivity.
- The top two productivity killers and how to manage them.
- How to come up with more productive thoughts that you will actually believe.
- Why you need to get less productive in order to get more productive.
- The detrimental effects of shame around productivity.
- How you can start cultivating an environment conducive to increased productivity.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Episode 3: Read the Manual: How to Deal with a Difficult Partner
- Episode 7: Perfectionism
- If you need some with the work that we covered on this episode, check out the Clutch.
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!